Modern computer technology is constantly developing. Proof of this is the fact that today the vast majority of users solve their working issues with the help of smartphone as it has many useful apps comprising VDR solutions.
What is Virtual Data Room?
Today, with the growing popularity of mobile applications to promote services, it is no longer enough to simply have their website on the Internet, people need access as needed to be always aware. This is why many Virtual Data Room providers have long integrated their services into mobile applications. And, in addition, to attract more advanced users, they offer various discounts and promotions.
Virtual Data Room (VDR) is a cloud-based service for storing digital information. All data that are uploaded to the “cloud” or run from it are stored on special servers. Cloud computing is most often business-oriented. Cloud storage is used both for professional tasks and for personal interests. The most important advantage of virtual technology is a significant economic effect due to the elimination of significant costs, both one-time and permanent, for the deployment and maintenance of the local “ground” IT infrastructure.
Data Room guarantees the security and constant availability of corporate documents and allows you to organize collaboration with them for users from anywhere in the world. All employees get quick and convenient access to shared data by their rights using a special portal interface.
- Teamwork with files;
- Differentiation of user access to data;
- Keeping version history of documents;
- Information access audit;
- Protecting information from unforeseen threats;
- Minimum costs for implementation and operation.
Electronic Data Room on Android
Today most VDR solutions offer additional features. One of them is integration with mobile devices. It means that software provides access to secure documents for authorized users through a dedicated website or secure agent applications for workstations running Windows, macOS, and Linux, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.
There is a list of 8 VDR Android apps, which are the most preferred among users:
What are the benefits of the mobile application?
Using mobile Virtual Data Room has its benefits:
- You have access to all your corporate information in a one-click regardless of your location. You just need to log in with your password or SMS code.
- Data Rooms usually only work when connected to the network. VDR mobile app can work fully even without Internet access. You work with the application as usual: add clients, deals, change statuses, and the data is synchronized as soon as the Internet starts working. It is a multifunctional mobile application that helps you manage your business.
- Great opportunities in the development of functionality, and as a result, the result is better and more user-friendly.
- The convenience of everyday use. VDR for mobile devices allows you to record information about the status of transactions, contacts, and tasks, all you need is a phone or tablet at hand.
- Installing the application takes just a couple of minutes, regardless of the system on which your device is running – Android and iOS. You can work with VDR for a mobile phone wherever it is convenient: at a meeting, on business trips, or even on vacation. The application saves you time and allows you to run your business more efficiently.
- Apps provide a higher level of customer experience. Applications allow you to effectively influence smartphone users by sending push-notifications with advertising messages and promotions.